Quinn Side Chair
Experience the ultimate in comfort and style with the Quinn Side Chair, the perfect addition to your Mid-Century Modern décor. Constructed with solid wood legs and a back framed with Asian hardwood solids, the Quinn is a versatile piece that looks just as good at the dining table as it does in any other room. The warm chestnut finish creates a sophisticated ambiance, while the plush seat with 5 inches of foam ensures maximum comfort. Featuring a gray chenille fabric with subtle checkerboard stitching on the back, this chair adds a touch of modern design to any space. Use it as an accent chair or in your home office, and elevate your room’s style with the modern, comfortable, and versatile Quinn Side Chair.
- Crafted of Asian hardwood solids and engineered woods
- Solidly built with solid wood legs, framed wooden back and checkerboard stitched back for a perfect combination of style and support for years of comfort
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Designed to support up to 275 pounds of weight
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step chestnut finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
- 100% polyester chenille fabric provides a durable and easy-to-clean surface that is more resistance to stains and spills than other fabrics
- Plastic glides keep the chair from scratching floor